Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Work in progress...

Although I've taking a bit of a bloggy break over the summer, I haven't been completely idle in the crafting department.

Have I ever mentioned that I have a (very) short attention span? Projects that require more than a nap or two's worth of time, which in our house amounts to about 5 hours, start to bore me. So I end up with a bunch of unfinished projects. These are ones that I actually *do* plan on completing. The last project, and consequently the one I'm the most proud of, is requiring a LOT more effort and time than I normally put into things I make, but I think it'll be worth it. ;)

A sweater for my nephew for Christmas...

Some new hats for the shop...

Madeline's big girl quilt - still in the cutting phase...


My big sister's birthday gift (only a month late!)...
And my biggest work in progress....

This one won't be done until the end of February... :)

Molly

2 comments: